Monday, June 21, 2010

Motivational Burlap Dry Erase Board

IMG_0514

I love blogging.  In fact, I am addicted.  Doing alot of this

IMG_0532

has kept me from this.

IMG_0488

I have still been exercising, but not with intensity. I went from working out 6 days a week to about 4.  And some of those days I walked my dog for 3 miles instead of running 3 miles. I just don’t get the same satisfaction of accomplishment from walking, but my dog sure is happy.   I kept an exercise journal for 2 years and when I started blogging I quit journaling.  I hated writing none on days I didn’t exercise when I had my journal.   I decided I needed another way to write down my weekly exercise accomplishments.  I am trying to get my 5K down to a faster time so that is what I am focusing on.  I gotta have goals or I don’t get anywhere.   I would like to do 2 things.  First, I would like to run a 5k (3.1 miles) in 26 minutes or less.  Second, someday I would like to run a 10K.  So here is my new motivational dry erase board.  It is next to my treadmill so I can be motivated to run faster or longer when I see my previous times. 

IMG_0518

I have to have several things help me get through my miles.

Music.

IMG_0488

A fan.

IMG_0529

And sometimes my tv that I have tucked away and hidden, but it can be seen from my treadmill.

IMG_0528

I am really happy with the way it turned out.  I spray painted a frame with oil rubbed bronze and then used spray adhesive on the foam board that was already a part of my frame to attach the burlap. 

IMG_0516

This might be good material for Donna’s Gitter Done party at Funky Junk Interiors.

I am on vacation starting Saturday.  I can tell I really need one.  Did you notice I wrote Monday and Tuesday instead of Sunday and Monday on my dry erase board?  Tuesday hasn’t even happened yet.  And the dates should be June 20-June 26th.  At least it is erasable, too bad the photos aren’t.  I am too tired to take new ones so I will just leave my mistake on here. 

signature2

Linking to

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails