Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chalk Markers and No Chalkboard

I STILL haven’t made a chalkboard anything.  Maybe these fun chalk markers will get me going.  Even if I never own a chalkboard anything, these markers are great.  I have known about them for a while and I have seen other blog posts about them.  My best friend gave me a Hobby Lobby gift certificate for my birthday and I had a coupon so this is one of the things I bought.  The markers erase with a damp towel and can be used on “black boards, glass, backlit boards, presentation boards and metal boards”.  Of course, I had to take it a step further.  I used it on a topiary pot and an old jug.  It wiped off of both of them easily when I used a wet paper towel.  I have lots of ideas swimming in my head.  Here are photos of my experiments.

IMG_1538

The “D” is free handed and not perfect, but I like it.

IMG_1539

The jug number is free handed too.  I think I could do better.  When I feel like it, I will just wipe it off and try again.

IMG_1551

IMG_1547

Here is what they look like.

IMG_1550

signature2

Linking to

Spotlight Yourself @ It’s so Very Cheri

Creative Share @ The Trendy Treehouse

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Strut Yourself Thursday @ Somewhat Simple

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and  Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails