Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Finally Made a Chalkboard

I taped off the bottom of a metal tray that I already had and sprayed chalkboard paint on it.   I used regular chalk to condition it so that it had a used look and then I wrote Welcome with my new chalk markers that I posted about here.

I feel like I officially belong in blog world because I finally have a homemade chalkboard! 

IMG_1748

  IMG_1742IMG_1743IMG_1744 IMG_1745

 

signature2

Linking to

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch

Making Monday Marvelous @ C.R.A.F.T

Modern Craftswoman @ Tools are For Women Too

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Craft-O-Maniac Monday @ Craft-O-Maniac

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails