Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Basket

I found this basket at Tuesday Morning today.  I carried it around because I knew I really liked it, but I didn’t think the color went with anything in my house.  I bought it anyway thinking I might change it up.  When I got home I found a potential place for it.  I might change it later, but for now I am going to leave it. 

IMG_1680

IMG_1679

IMG_1685

IMG_1684

IMG_1694

I changed out the mat from black to off white on my large framed photo to help blend my shell display.

IMG_1693

This was the 4th item I carried around today while shopping for my husband a new pillow for his bed at the fire station.  My  mom use to do that all the time.  Carry stuff around and then put it back and leave the store.  I am slowly becoming my mother!

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on my kitchen area.  I am still processing and thinking. 

signature2

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails