Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fun Finds From A Hoarder

I read about a big garage sale on the outskirts of town at a tractor sales place.  My  husband was wanting to take a drive in his baby car

IMG_3040

this morning so I asked him to take me to the sale.  

Apparently some ladies were hired to sell the collections of a hoarder who passed away.  Her husband was ready to get rid of it all.  There was soooo much stuff.  I was limited with the things I purchased because of the size of the baby car. 

I found a few things that I brought home with me.

IMG_3232

 

I got the fan for $2.  The blue doesn’t match anything that I have, but maybe I can paint it.  It was so dirty and full of cob webs.

IMG_3245

Found a door knob.

IMG_3233

And then all of these rusty things.  I don’t know what I will do with them, but I really liked them and I know I will think of something.

IMG_3239 IMG_3240 IMG_3241 IMG_3242 IMG_3243 IMG_3244

I might have to go back tomorrow.  It is the last day of the sale and the prices will probably be slashed.   My husband had his seats redone in the baby car and they look really good.  I didn’t think they would.  If anyone is interested in his seat redo project let me know and I will post pics.

signature2

Linking to

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb

Nifty Thrifty Treasures @ Coastal Charm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails