Thursday, August 26, 2010

Natural Embellishments and A Winner

Nature makes me happy.  I don’t care if it is artificial or real.  If it looks like it came from outside then I smile.  Here’s a few ways that a touch of nature can make something you love look even better. 

I bought these candles with the little acorns already on them, but I know anyone that reads blogs about decorating could figure out how to make something similar or better.

IMG_3525

IMG_3522

IMG_3518

I found another use for a book and one of my new rusty things.  : )

IMG_3514

I added ribbon and some cute potpourri pieces to these frames.

IMG_3526

IMG_3528

IMG_3529

IMG_3530

I have another idea I am going to try this weekend that involves nature and a frame.  I hope it works and then I will share it with you. 

Now for the winner of the bracelet.

Comment #35   from Sandy.  I don’t believe she has a blog.  I couldn’t find one on her profile.  Congrats Sandy.  I will email you for your address. 

Thanks to all that entered.

IMG_3537 

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails