Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bench Pillows

A couple of weeks ago I posted about my E  A  T  plates that you can see here.  I hung them above my bay window.

IMG_3533_thumb[2]

I thought it would be fun to add some pillows on my bench my husband and I recently made.  That post is here.

And even more fun if I had one pillow with the @ symbol and another one that said HOME.  So the area would read EAT @ HOME. 

Here are the finished pillows. 

IMG_3876

I used the xacto knife with freezer paper technique.  I am getting a little better at it. 

Here are some more shots.

IMG_3875

IMG_3871

IMG_3870

I also did an EAT @ HOME on my leftover pot holder from my sunglasses cast I made that I posted about here

IMG_3872

Now to work on the curtains some more so I can get an entire shot of the window area and put away my sewing machine.

UPDATE:  I finished the curtains.  Go here if you want to see them.

Tracy

Linking to

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Make it For Monday @ Cottage Instincts

Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative

DIY Project Parade @ DIY Show Off

Creative Share Blog Hop @ The Trendy Treehouse

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Fabric Fun Thursday @ Cheap Chic Home

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where My Story Begins

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails