Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Themed Christmas Table Pt. 4–The Place Cards

I have finished up my last project for the table decorating contest I am entering.  I can’t wait to take all of the photos this weekend and share them with you.  I will show you my entire table and lots of other ones.  You won’t want to miss it. 

I used my Cricut to cut out 8 birds for my place cards and I used it for a stencil to make my pillows. 

Here is the cut out as a stencil.

IMG_9683

If you missed the pillow post then you can read it here.

I used some distressed walnut stamp ink to make my birds look old and worn.  My friend with better handwriting than myself added the  names and then I hot glued them onto a branch left over from my DIY Pine topiaries you can read about here.  I also added a tidbit of greenery.  I think they are darned cute.  Much better than the generic ones they pass out at the event.

IMG_9698

 

IMG_9707

I sure hope the people sitting at my table love birds as much as I do. 

Tracy

 

 

Linking to

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails