Thursday, December 2, 2010

Front Porch Decorating For Winter

The pumpkins left the porch last week and out came some winter greenery.  I have the containers filled by the front door.  I did simple and easy. 

Here’s the hanging metal container that stays next to my front door on the transom. 

IMG_9624

IMG_9619

IMG_9618

And the other container.

IMG_9591

A wreath hangs on the bay window.

IMG_9623

My pillow is turned from the Autumn side to the Winter side and a sled is placed behind the bench.  That sled was my husband’s when he was a young boy. 

IMG_9611

IMG_9612

I need to find some containers for 3 little trees I have by the front door and possibly a few large red ball ornaments to put in the empty pots.  Hopefully I will find them this weekend and I will share those later. 

Updated additions:

sled

IMG_9980

My Christmas Tea Table post will be up Saturday afternoon.  I decorated tonight.  Judging is tomorrow and the tea is Saturday.  It was so much fun decorating with my friends tonight. 

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails