Monday, May 16, 2011

It’s The Simple Things Like Dandelions

We had fabulous weather this weekend.  No wind and the low 70s which is cooler than usual for this time of the year, but it felt so good.  We spent a lot of time outside and today while taking our dog for a walk we noticed a large patch of dandelions in an alley.  My dog likes to walk in the alleys and so do we. 

Some are paved and some aren’t.  We like the unpaved ones.  It makes us feel like we are walking along a trail.

IMG_0157 copy

I even got a little sun flare action.

I found a row of dandelions that I thought were beautiful especially with the sun shining on them.

IMG_0082x

I took some pics of my son blowing the seeds into the air.

IMG_0141_edited-1

IMG_0142 copy2

IMG_0143 copy

IMG_0137 copyx2

I put my camera on the ground and shot up as best I could.  It was a blind shot because I couldn’t see in the view finder so I was glad I got a few neat photos of the dandelions.

IMG_0090noshadow

IMG_0094x2

IMG_0087x2

Taking pics makes me happy.  Did you do anything that makes you happy this weekend?

sig

Sweet Shot Day

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails