Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Have You Heard About Tasty Kitchen?

While on Pinterest the other day I came across a food pin that caught my attention.  I wanted to read the recipe and discovered that it was from a place called Tasty Kitchen.  It’s a website that is described as “favorite recipes from real kitchens everywhere”.  It’s a cooking community.  You can add recipes, rate recipes and collect recipes in your recipe box.  I plan on exploring it more, but so far I find it to be very promising as a go to place to look for recipes.  I joined and already had 2 friend requests so I think it will be a friendly place to visit as well.  Want to check it out?  Click on the screen shot of the site below and see what you think.  I would love to know if you like it too!

image

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails