Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Ornament Idea

We always draw names and exchange gifts at my dental office.  We also  like to give each other small gifts as well.

dreamornament

I made some ornaments this year for everyone.  I bought some clear glass balls, glitter and rub-ons. 

glitter

rubons

I applied the rub-ons and then filled the ball with a bit of glitter.  I rolled the glitter around to give the inside a thin coat of shimmer.  It kind of gives it a mercury look.  To finish them, I tied a red wired ribbon in a bow on the top.  We try to inspire each other at work in our morning meetings so I chose inspirational rub-ons. 

hopeornament

I made 6 different ornaments.  I only took photos of a couple of them.  It was also dark and time was limited.

I bought some small white bags to put them in.  They got stamped with a pine tree rubber stamp I have had forever. 

giftbag

They are ready to go.  Do you ever make any gifts or would you rather just buy something?  I prefer to make gifts, but I don’t always have time. 

sig

Linking to

Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiiors

Visit thecsiproject.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails