Friday, February 3, 2012

New Way to Follow

I just followed how to follow.  Maryann at Domestically Speaking posted about a new way to follow since Google is changing things up and getting rid Google Friends Connect in less than a month. Go here to read her post.  This makes me sad because I enjoyed watching my blog grow to 1201 followers.  It grew slow, but it was steady and I never made requirements for anyone to follow me ever.  Well I guess I will just proudly watch the number grow again using Linky Followers.  It is free and was easy to install.  You don’t have to have a blog to use it.  Maryann helped test it and highly recommends this new way. 

image

I added my new follow box this morning.  I hope you will use it if you previously followed me on Google Friends Connect.

Thanks

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails